Friday 12 February 2010

Message from Dr. Prasanna Deshpande on Dr Gadre winning the Maanav Adhikaar Paaritaushik (Human Dignity Award)

Among the many other messages that I have received on the matter, I am pleasantly surprised to receive also the following message from somone who I had never come across earlier (he has kindly given me permission to post it):

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for recognising Dr Arun's work.I know Arun from my schooldays.We belong to the same school & medical college too.He was very enthusiastic right from outset about whatever activity he was involved in. He is dedicated to social cause and worked for the same for more than 20 years.Even today he is working with NGO fighting for prevention and control of HIV and AIDS.

Thanks again for giving this award for a well deserving brilliant,sincere and hardworking personality.I really appreciate your selection.

Regards,
Dr Prasanna Deshpande
Pune.

No comments:

Post a Comment